The American Dream Is Within Reach With RadiFi
Rely on us for the loans that make home ownership a reality for all.
Low Down Payment
Our VA and FHA mortgages eliminate the obstacle of hefty down payments — overcome the inertia of a home purchase with as little as a 0% to 3.5% down payment.
Easy To Understand Terms
Transparency is key to a successful relationship with your mortgage lender — count on us to deliver a home loan with details that you can easily understand.
We don’t hesitate when helping you climb the home ownership ladder. Reach out to a RadiFi mortgage officer today to get a swift decision on your home mortgage application.
For Those Who Have Served
Designed for those who have served our country and select military spouses, VA loans provide a highly appealing path towards achieving the American dream of home ownership.
Take advantage of a series of cost savings available exclusively to service members of the US military and veterans, including:
- 0% Down Payment Purchase
- Limited adjustments and competitive pricing
- Flexible credit requirements
- 100% gifted funds allowed for purchase
- Honorably discharged veterans and their spouses jointly; or the veteran individually
- Widow/widowers of veterans provided the veteran passed while serving
- Reservists who have served sufficient length of service
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is an agency within the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) that insures home mortgages, allowing your lender to offer you an attractive home loan, including the following:
- Low Down Payment: 3.5% down
- More flexible credit requirements
- Cash Out Refinances – Up to 85%
- Closing costs and fees can be included in the loan so you’ll need less cash up front
- No income restrictions, however, you must have the ability to repay the loan
- Non-occupant co-borrowers are allowed if they are immediate family
The Choice For Fixer-Uppers
A 203K loan lets you enjoy the benefits of growing home equity. Eligible borrowers can purchase or refinance their home, include rehabilitation and repair costs in the same loan, and enjoy a number of advantages:
- Low Down Payment Options
- Home Improvement Financing
- Borrower can do the work (Streamlined Only and must be qualified)
- Can be used for minor or major repairs
This program can be used to rehabilitate or improve existing one-to-four unit dwellings. Virtually any kind of improvement is eligible provided it becomes a permanent part of the real property and adds value.
203k funds can be used:
- To purchase a home and rehabilitate it or;
- To refinance an existing mortgage and rehabilitate the property
- Requires a HUD Consultant
- For Structural Repairs
- Repairs > $35,000
- Less Common
- Up to 5 Draws
- No Consultant Required
- No structural repairs allowed
- Maximum $35,000 TOTAL Rehab Account
- Most Common
- Limited to 2 Draws
The Veterans Administration, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the Federal Housing Administration have not distributed or approved the material that is located on this page. This webpage and the information contained within it have not been approved by a government agency.