Select an option below to get started.
24/7 access to view your account with simple options to make a transfer from your RadiFi checking/ savings account directly to your RadiFi loan, credit card and mortgage.
Interested in automatic payments? You can setup a recurring payment inside Digital Banking too.
Click on your Mortgage inside Digital Banking and select Make a Payment.
Interested in automatic payments? You can set this up in the Mortgage site OR we can help you with that request.
Just want to make a quick payment? Use the Make a Transfer tool in Digital Banking to make a payment directly to your Mortgage.
Click on your Credit Card account inside Digital Banking and you can access the full credit card site to make a payment, review transaction details, setup credit card alerts, etc.
Interested in automatic payment? You can set this up in the Visa site OR we can help you with that request.
Just want to make a quick payment? Use the Make a Transfer tool in Digital Banking to make a payment directly to your Credit Card.
Looking to setup a recurring payment?
This will help simplify your life with a one-time setup. Once you access your account online, you can choose to set up recurring payments.
- Pay by Check to make an online payment using your checking account information. You will need the routing number and account number for your other account.
- Pay by Card to use your Visa® or MasterCard® debit card to make your RadiFi loan payment.
Note: Each payment option requires a separate login.
When you load your RadiFi Debit or Credit Card into the Wallet™ you can…
- Authorize payments with a touch of a finger
- Make purchases in apps and at hundreds of thousands of stores, including a growing number of popular brands
- Avoid exposing your actual card number to merchants