Cover Any And All Business Expenses With Confidence
A Business Line of Credit empowers you to meet spending challenges and take advantage of opportunities to grow your enterprise.
With Business Lines of Credit of up to $250,000, you’ll have access to the funds you need.
Business moves fast. So should your money. Enjoy immediate access to funds after approval.
Financial empowerment shouldn’t come with the baggage of high interest — take advantage of our super low rates today.
Please review the documents needed for your business type and request a call from our business lending expert.
- Most recently filed two years Business Tax Returns with all schedules attached or CPA prepared Income statement and Balance sheet
- If more than four months have elapsed since your fiscal year-end, provide interim business financials (Income statement and Balance sheet)
- Current Personal Financial Statement(s) from all principals/owners with 20% or more ownership of the business.
- Current Business Debt Schedule
- Two years most recent Personal Tax Returns from all principals/owners with 20% or more ownership of the business, with all schedules attached.
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business Debt Schedule
For Line of Credit Requests:
- Current Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Aging.
To see what documentation may be required to open your account, view our Business Account Checklist.